Foreclosure Sale – 2 Prime Comm. Building Sites
Property #: TAA2023
Auction Date & Time
September 30th at 12:30 pm ET
450 & 500 Keene Centre Drive,
Nicholasville, KY 40356
More info at:
Prime Commercial Building Sites in Nicholasville
WILL SELL ABSOLUTE TO HIGHEST BIDDER REGARDLESS OF PRICE!
• Two Premier Commercial Development Building Sites Ready for Your Plans
• Exclusive Location on Hwy. 27 By-Pass Surrounded by Thriving Businesses – ‘Copper River Grill’, ‘Raising Canes’, Banks, ‘Lowes’, ‘St. Joseph-Jessamine Hospital’, Schools & Adjacent to New Assisted Living Facility Under Construction Now
• Building Sites 5 & 6 of Upscale Keene Centre Development
• Lot 5 Features: 1.84 Acres, Street Level Graded, All Utilities in Place, Curb & Gutter
• Lot 6 Features: 1.52 Acres, Street Level Graded, All Utilities in Place, Curb & Gutter
• These impressive offerings are perfect for Hospitality, Retail, General Commercial & Office – Zoned B-1 General Commercial
• Selling to the Highest Bidder at Master Commissioner Sale at the Property Site
• Selling Pursuant to Order of Jessamine Co. Circuit Court – Master Commissioner
Auction Summary of Terms of Sale: All property is sold in “As-Is and Where-Is” condition. A six percent (6%) buyer’s premium will be added to the high bid. The total sale price of the property shall be comprised of the high bid plus the buyer’s premium. The high bidder shall execute a non-contingent purchase agreement immediately following the auction, and will provide a non-refundable earnest money deposit of ten percent (10%) of the total sale price (high bid + buyer’s premium) by certified funds or wire transfer within 24 hours of being declared the winning bidder. The balance of the purchase price will be due at closing within the specified timeframe in the purchase agreement. Property will be transferred by Master Commissioner Deed. Other terms apply.
Contact, Jordan Conlee - 888-791-7307 ext. 89, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tranzon Asset Advisors, Edward D. Durnil, KY Auctioneer/Broker #P1734
Selling Pursuant to Order of Jessamine Co. Circuit Court – Master Commissioner, Case #18-CI-479
Exceptional 155 acre +/- property located adjacent to Seneca, SD. This unique property includes a 2007 Morton building (48x60x18) that has approximately 948 of living area. Living area has 2 bedrooms with each having their own bathroom, kitchen/dining/sitting area, large bathroom/laundry room, hickory cabinets, Geo-thermal heating and cooling, additional in-floor heat in bedrooms & kitchen. Shop area has two overhead doors (14h x 18w & 14h x 11w), large counter top w/ cabinets, Geo-Thermal & auxiliary Reznor propane heater, floor drain and overhead storage room. Quonset (60 x 32) has concrete floor and includes a large steel storage rack. 139.3 Acres of FSA cropland acres w/ balance building site and trees. Great opportunity for year round living or a hunting headquarters!
Thorpe Realty & Auction - Jim Thorpe Broker